Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My ex keeps saying hes confused help meee?

So me and this guy I had been dating for 2 years this past monday broke up 2 weeks ago. he is almost 22 and he started hanging out with his little sister (16) and her friends. he was buying them alcohol, cigs, etc. and he knows i dont think its right to buy children those things well he did and he did them hisself and he knows i hate for him to drink or smoke. we were each others best friends and the reason we broke up was because i caught him smokin yeah i know stupid but i didnt mean it i was just mad so i tried getting him back but he was doing these things well he also tells me the next few nights he made out with 2 girls a 13year old and a 14 year old and i was like ur going tgo go to jail he was like i need your help im making mistakes. well i have a hard time trusting him now we got back together monday and i broke up with him yesterday because he lied to me and over little stuff. he tells me he just cant do it but he wants to be friends still cause he loves me so much well i told him last night after we talked to not contact me anymore i cared to much about him to just b his friend especially this early after a break up. well he has text me once saying hey, then again that said thanks for the card (his uncle ped away on monday) and then another that said how r u? i told him to not text me anymore but when i stop talking to him he hates it and tries to talk to me also he deleted those children he made out with off his myspace and he recently readded her because it wasnt in his email saying ------ wants to be friends on myspace so he added her she is 14! does anyone know what i should do i love him and he needs help seriously he dont have any friends his age so he hangs with 13-17 year olds now and he tells me he loves me and is confused, well now im confused do i just let our 2 years go when we got along so well... oh btw his sister hates me so shes prolly influincing him to not date me and i think its pathetic that he listens to what others say its his life just help basically my ?'s are what do i need to do? and what is his problem? thanks everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment