Thursday, December 22, 2011

I have a serious Question, How Come all of you PRO LIFE people have No Problem Killing Iraqis?

I mean, I've read so many say Obama is all for KILLING BABIES because he's a Pro Choice guy and McCain will PROTECT Babies but McCain is on RECORD as saying "I Know How to Win Wars" which for anyone thats ever been in combat, means DEATH, DESTRUCTION and in some Instances, Murder. So let me get this Straight, your self righteousness is fine and dandy when it comes to White Babies, but if the Babies happen to have Brown skin and called ummmmm Iraqis... then all bets are off and its "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" time? I dont understand how you can sit on a high horse and chastize someone thats been d and wants to abort the pregnancy, but then stick a flag decal on your car bumper or wear a lapel pin and root for death abroad? Could someone explain to me again WHAT exactly the Iraqi People did to get blown up? I'm a lil confused here :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment